The decision to implement an advertising effort is most often a function of a number of factors including the area of law to be promoted, the state(s) in which the firm is located, budgetary constraints, as well as any ethical considerations the firm may have.
An effective legal advertising effort affords the law firm the ability to:
- Provide vital information to its target prospects
- Control the “What’s,” “When’s” and “Where’s” of the firm’s message
- Generate mass and/or highly targeted awareness
- Create/reinforce an overall image
- Highlight specific areas of expertise
- Show support for specific issues, causes, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Promote time sensitive events such as seminars, workshops, etc.
At A.L.T. Legal Professionals Marketing Group, we believe that all advertising should be based upon clear strategies that ensure the firm’s message is being effectively conveyed. This means having a full understanding of the firm, its brand, the benefits it provides, its target market as well as any potential communications hurdles that may exist.